Terms & Conditions
- Sadad website is under the regulations of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The user shall not misuse Sadad website that may lead it to any harm or deficiency.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Any third party links this website contains are provided for convenience only and do not represent Sadad. Sadad is not responsible for the accuracy and content of any third party sites.
- The user does not have the right to own any information sent through this website, and the usage of such information or what results from it is subject to Sadad.
- The content sent through Sadad website is the users ‘responsibility.
- The user does not have the right to copy or save any part of this website, unless it is for personal use only. In this case, he has to save the copies and keep all the copyrights signs, notes and notices as per the original pages.
- The user is also forbidden to copy any part of this website on other web pages or save it on any other public or private electronic system for data collection reasons, without previous written permission from Saudi Payments.